Saturday 22 January 2011

MST: Photo Session

Today I had my first taste with how the Modified Strongman Sessions will run after I lead a taster session this morning to get some photos and videos for the website.


It went very well, everyone enjoyed the experience as it meant using a lot of equipment that you would never find in other gyms. Using some of the equipment also creates some of the most effective sessions for strength, fat loss and work capacity that you will have ever experienced. They don't call them the 'ropes of death' for nothing!

As a session that's an extra to my personal training, biosignature and supplement business this is proving to be very popular with over 30 people signing up for the launch on February 5th. I'm hoping that Elite-Bodyworks can be the leaders in this type of training in the area and begin to receive recognition for the types of results that this training will produce!

No comments:

Post a Comment